It's Friday and I was looking at the books I plan to read in 2015.
Here are five of them.
To make it easier for everyone, I have limited it to one book per author. Just understand that I will be reading all the new Nora Roberts books.
1) Obsession in Death by J. D. Robb. It's the newest Eve Dallas book. I will be reading it.
2) That Night by Chevy Stevens. I've enjoyed the other books I have read by Ms. Stevens and I look forward to this one.
3) Below Stairs by Margaret Powell. I love Downton Abbey. I adore it. I have heard good things about this memoir that inspired the show.
4) The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. While not one of my favorite authors, I've enjoyed what I have read by Ms. Hannah. However when friends whose opinions I trust tell me that I MUST read this book NOW, then it at least goes on my to be read pile.
5) The King by J. R. Ward. The Black Dagger Brotherhood is a series for Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans who are looking to get their Vampire fix. While not as consistent as Buffy--each of these titles are worth a read. I haven't gotten to this one yet as I bought it the week mom passed away and haven't gotten to it. I want to read it though, so--I hope to do it soon.
What do you plan to read?