Wednesday, January 7, 2015

An Intro

2014 sucked. I lost. There were days I thought I lost everything.  I lost my job. I lost my mother. I lost a large part of myself that I didn't realize I had until I lost it.

In the wee hours of the first part of 2015, I decided I didn't want to feel like a loser anymore and I decided to blog again. I didn't want to go back to my old blog for a number of reasons.

1) It started as an IF blog. I'm parenting now. Infertility has so much to do with how I parent but I have changed and wanted my space to change too.

2) I want to review things. Books, plays, restaurants, recipes. I want to branch out.

3) My blog was anonymous. This blog has my name, my contact info.

So--yeah.

Here I am.

Welcome to Pages, Stages, and Rages.

Pages--both web and book.  The next post will be a book review. Who knows what comes next--I certainly don't.

Stages--both stages of life and discussion of stages--like a Broadway one.

Rages--I don't want to make this an angry blog, but things being as they are I'm sure I'm going to get angry once in a while.

Anyway. Welcome to my space on the net.  Hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment