Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Five--Five books on my To Be Read Pile


It's Friday and I was looking at the books I plan to read in 2015.

Here are five of them.  

To make it easier for everyone, I have limited it to one book per author.  Just understand that I will be reading all the new Nora Roberts books.

1) Obsession in Death by J. D. Robb.  It's the newest Eve Dallas book.  I will be reading it. 

2) That Night by Chevy Stevens.  I've enjoyed the other books I have read by Ms. Stevens and I look forward to this one. 

3) Below Stairs by Margaret Powell. I love Downton Abbey. I adore it. I have heard good things about this memoir that inspired the show. 

4) The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. While not one of my favorite authors, I've enjoyed what I have read by Ms. Hannah. However when friends whose opinions I trust tell me that I MUST read this book NOW, then it at least goes on my to be read pile. 

5) The King by J. R. Ward. The Black Dagger Brotherhood is a series for Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans who are looking to get their Vampire fix. While not as consistent as Buffy--each of these titles are worth a read. I haven't gotten to this one yet as I bought it the week mom passed away and haven't gotten to it. I want to read it though, so--I hope to do it soon. 

What do you plan to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment