Wednesday, June 3, 2015

So sorry I dinged your car

Once I read an article in the the New York Times said that the worst drivers in Manhattan had one of three things.

  1. They had New Jersey license plates
  2. They were SUVs
  3. They were SUVs with New Jersey license plates
Today when I got home from my job, I got off the train and went to the parking lot. 

There, next to my car, was an SUV with New Jersey license plates. As I live in New Jersey, I wasn't too surprised, but what really pissed me off is that the SUV was parked so close to my car that I couldn't open my car door. 

I had to climb in the passenger side and jump over the hump in the middle.  Not fun.

I considered leaving a note telling the driver that I was so sorry that I dinged your car, but since you parked so close to my car I'm not sorry enough to leave my name. I enjoyed the thought of the driver trying to find where I dinged the car--when I didn't. 

I didn't do it--but that helped me get through the drive home without hating humanity--well, at least until I got out of the parking lot into the New Jersey traffic--but that's another story. 



1 comment:

  1. how inconsiderate of the other drive! Would have been funny if you had left the note, hee hee

    ReplyDelete