Monday, June 8, 2015

Microblog Mondays--Strawberries

We went strawberry picking yesterday.

We didn't pick that much--or as much as we could but we still picked a lot.

Lotus LOVES strawberries. I really didn't know this, nor do I know who introduced them to her. I discovered it when we got a strawberry cheesecake and she just wanted the strawberries and didn't care for the cheesecake.

In this she is like my father. So much so you could be forgiven for thinking there is a genetic connection.

But there isn't.

There is so much that she likes that is similar to what we like with Lotus it astounds us. Some of it is the fact that both she and D are adopted. Mostly though, those people in the rooms in China--they know their stuff.

Now I have to figure out what to do with all the strawberries.


1 comment:

  1. A sweet connection.

    That is always my problem after picking -- they want to pick more than we want to eat. And then I never know what to do with all the berries.

    ReplyDelete