Monday, August 8, 2016

Microblog Mondays - Books edition

According to the excellent writer and blogger Traci York tomorrow is National Book Lovers day.

So here are some book related things.

Three Best Book Websites. 
Goodreads
Bookriot
Smart Bitches Trashy Books

Three Best Websites for Buying Books
Amazon.com 
Powells.com
Audible.com


My Favorite Romances
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Montana Sky by Nora Roberts
Perfect by Judith McNaught

My Favorite Series. 
In Death Series by J. D. Robb
Valdemar Series by Mercedes Lackey
Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter books 1-11 (Seriously after the 11th the quality went way way way down.)

My Favorite Graphic Novels
Sandman by Neil Gaiman
ElfQuest by Wendi and Richard Pini
Books of Magic  (many writers)

My Favorite Comics
Foxtrot by Bill Amend
Baby Blues by Kirkman and Scott
Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson

My Favorite Fantasy Novels
Magic's Pride by Mercedes Lackey
Dragon song by Anne McCafrey
A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin


So, in the words of Thomas Jefferson (from Hamilton), what did I miss?



2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shout-out! Love your spin on the lists, and I spy some of my favorites that, sadly, were left off mine - so hard to narrow it down to 3! I'm definitely going to check out some others (I keep meaning to read M. Lackey, but haven't yet - need to change that soon). Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put your own spin on this. I'm going to steal Traci's idea for a blog post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete