Monday, January 29, 2018

Tired of being tired of stuff - Microblog Monday

I stared at the computer screen for a while before writing this blog posts.

There are a bunch of things I felt like I should blog about.

The US Senate wants to ban abortion.
The occupant of the White House is making a speech.
I've read some good books.
Lotus is growing.

But I'm tired right now.

I'm tired of being angry a lot.
I'm tired of my husband being angry.
I'm tired of robocalls.
I'm tired of watching how much money we don't have.
I'm tired of worrying that some maniac with a gun will shoot up my husband's school or my daughter's school.
I'm tired of worrying in general.

I'm just tired.

I miss my mom.

I miss the way I used to think that people are nice and kind in general. I don't know that I believe that anymore. Yeah, Anne Frank lived during the Holocaust and believed that people were really good at heart. But she was better than I am.

I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment