Monday, January 15, 2018

Not the day I wanted--Microblog Monday

I was excited when I went to sleep.

I was hopefully going to get Hamilton tickets from a presale. Yes we have seen it but I wanted to see it again very much and we planned to do so.

My car was in the shop from a check engine light.

We had a day off.

I had been feeling better from a stomach bug that I hadn't been able to shake. The night before I had the first real meal in a while.

I'd had a successful "Our Tree is Still Up" party.

Good mood.

This morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom as the diarrhea came back with a vengeance. (I don't care if it is TMI, it is my blog and I'll share if I want to.)

I slept.

I woke up for the Hamilton pre-sale and was seriously shocked at the prices. The cheapest seats--rear mezz were $200 - each. I know for a fact I didn't pay that much before. Maybe it was close but I know it wasn't that much and I got really annoyed because I could not justify paying more when I had seen the show.

D was in a mood and that's his stuff and I don't get into it here. Well with the exception that after 21 years of marriage his stuff is my stuff and well, stuff happened.

The car in the shop cost over $900. (It would have been over $1000 but I found a coupon.)

I slept some more because I felt like crap.

It's Martin Luther King day and I live in a country where when one of the 50 states were panicking
the man elected to the office of President thinks that the best use of his time is tweeting about a book.

I'm down. Today sucked.
Bad mood.

I hope tomorrow is better.



1 comment:

  1. tomorrow always appear good if you are optimistic about your own self. best of luck for all time

    ReplyDelete