Thursday, November 3, 2016

Just call me Wall-E

So I'm anxious.

I've mentioned that.

I've been going for walks and stuff and it is helping. What else is helping is turning off the computer and turning on Netflix.

I've been watching Hello Dolly. The movie. Starring Barbra Streisand, Walter Matthau, and a young Michael Crawford--decades before he would don a mask.
I'm alone in the house so I sing all the songs.

My husband would be quick to tell me that I sing all the songs anyway--but I sing them at the top of my lungs when I watch it alone.

Put On Your Sunday Clothes is wonderful and makes me ignore bad stuff.
So Long Dearie is underrated.

It's a happy movie, and I could use a little bit of happy movie.


1 comment:

  1. I am so there with you, except it's watching Dirk Gently or Marvel shows. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete