Monday, December 4, 2017

Lotus Loves Me - Microblog Monday

A few nights ago Lotus had a waking something.

I don't really know how to describe it.

She talks in her sleep and from what she said she was back in the orphanage.

She talked about being hungry. She talked about another little girl "Mei Mei." She talked about her Mama and Baba who were coming.

It was like she was reliving her memories. It was like she finally got to a point where she could process them. Where she could talk about them in a way I could understand. But she was asleep.

When I talked to her about it in the morning she said, no she didn't dream about China and told me an elaborate dream she had. I don't really know what happened.

Except I now have a little window as to what life was like there. And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment